Currently working as art director and content producer on the experimental podcast radio station RACA (raca.aq.upm.es), which slides the limits between architecture and contemporary culture. Within this project she has recently developed the first international podcast congress on architecture: MAGIC.(magic-magic.net). She has recently presented the photo book and research En Castilla la Mancha hay más de cien polideportivos iguales with Íñigo de Barrón at Sala Amadís, Injuve. She is also artist in residence in La Colmena with Paula García Masedo and has recently presented Parkineo in Matadero Madrid and the solo show Gotelé in Twin Gallery. She is one of the two swimmers (@ssswimmers), who are going to present their first movie in the following months, directed by Gabriel Azorín.
– Editor in chief, publisher designer and content manager in 255, experimental architecture publication, between 2013 and 2014 and part of its editorial commitee from its beggining to 2016.
– Publisher and visual identity designer in DPA prints from 2014 to 2015.
– Member of the communication team and designer in Teatro Pradillo from 2015 to 2016.
– Publisher and visual identity designer in En los Cantos nos Diluimos, art exhibition in Sala de Arte Joven de la Comunidad de Madrid.
– Publisher designer in The Way Things Go, a curatorial project by Paula García Masedo.
–Edificio España Holiday Town, her research on pleasure architectures, has been published in AD, Plataforma Arquitectura and presented in many ocassions in ETSAMadrid, AA London and CEU University.
–Levantinistic Beats, in collaboration with Juanito Jones, has been presented in SAUNA CLOUD, a project by Carlos Monleón in Matadero Madrid.
– Artist in residence in summer 2014 in Matadero Madrid with Jonás Murias with the project Proyecto Vacaciones.